Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I need to vent. The living conditions here are absolutely horrendous. I’m getting blamed for everything. I mean, hello, there are three other dogs that live here….

Yes, maybe I did steal a bag of potatoes awhile back…

I might have broke the chair, but how do you know it wasn’t broke before I sat in it?

OK, like, big deal, I wanted a donut!

And, so what, I sleeping on the clean clothes in the closet. Someone left the closet door open, so it ain’t my fault. A little hair never hurt anyone. Jeez.

I mean, look at my face! Does this look like a face that would trash my mom’s closet? Does this look at something I would do? No, and she’s blaming me. I can’t help that she’s a slob. I’m innocent, I tell ya, innocent!

What’s a guy to do? Can ya help me out here?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Dex, don't you worry buddy. You can come and live with me and i'll treat you like the prince that you are! :king:

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
Reminds me of the Disney TV shows of the forest animals let loose in the
house. :lol: :lol: He is too cute to get mad at for long.
:wink: :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Purplesauerous said:
bigut64 said:
I just noticed the dog on the far left part of your sig, what kind of dog is he?
She is probably a mix, APBT and bull terrier is the best guess. That would be Purple!
Haha, well this dog whos face structure looks just like Purple wondered up to our house a couple of months ago. He was all white except for solid black ears that stood straight up. Since he was a good boy and instanty came to his name we gave him, which was Radar. We called a friend that runs a pit bull rescue to come pick him up.I have been whondering what all mixes he could have had other than apbt.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:lol: What a clown! Too cute! Buster sleeps on the dirty clothes in the closet, too, but that's only because his grumpy older sister won't let him on the bed. LOL.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
BULLY'S ROCK ALL SHAPES TYPES SIZES dosent matter if it's a bully there cool a$$ dogs !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts