Discussion Starter #1
"Whatcha got there, Mom? Chips? Can we have some?"

"I know they're up here somewhere..."

"Come on... just one chip."

Oh, alright.

"Haha, I got a chip and you didn't!!"

"What 'bout me?"

"See how pretty I sit, like a good girl!"

(Yes she got her chip. I later found Koa with a loaf of sliced bread -- it was still in the bag and almost gone. He couldn't reach the last few pieces, but he left it beside him while he slept, just for safe-keeping.)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Trina they are both so beautiful. That was a great share. BTW is that tile floor in your kitchen? I love it. The last pic with Heaven on that floor is beautiful!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Yeah I have ceramic tile floors in my kitchen and bathroom. My house was once a bank repo that some guy bought for cheap, then totally fixed up... it looked brand new when I bought it. New carpet, new ceramic tile, new counters, cupboards, sink fixtures. He did a nice job.

Yeah I made Heaven's background "stained glass" in the last one just for fun. :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Yeah I made Heaven's background "stained glass" in the last one just for fun. :D
I figured that out after I posted...I was like that looks awfully like stained glass* and not tile! LOL

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I didn't even realize you were asking if that was my tile in the last pic... I'm such a blonde. :sunny:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Aww....those comparison pictures are awesome. I think Koa looks a lot like Bella. How much does he weigh now?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd have to put him on the scales... the last time I weighed him was about a month ago, and he was 55 pounds. I would guess he is probably close to 60 by now. I'll see if I can manhandle him later and let you know! :lol:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I just weighed Bella yesterday, and she tipped the scales at 65 lbs. :shock: I can barely lift her anymore!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Trina Koa is BEAUTIFUL!! and very large. Heaven looks really small next to him. Great pictures with the little comments.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
They are such good looking dogs!

Is Koa's nose comet fading, or is it just the pics? I love how they both have them.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, Koa's comet nose is fading. :( AND Heaven's black nose is fading... it's really weird. It's like the color has "rubbed off." I color it in with my software for some pics, just for aesthetic purposes of the photo, but if you look at some of her other pics, you can see it. At first I just thought it was from playing in the mud, but no... now I see the color is gone. Very strange. I just hope it comes back!

And THANKS everyone for the compliments, Heaven and Koa are getting big egos now! :love6:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What great pictures! You haven't posted new ones in a while...good to see them! I can't believe how big Koa's getting. :D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you, Karen! Yeah he's a moose. He'll probably grow for a couple more months. I am expecting him to weigh around 65-70 pounds like his parents. Poor little Heaven gets picked on now, LOL!

·
Registered
412 Posts
What a lovely pair! Their coats are so shiney and silky looking! I love how they beg lol Brodie gives me the sad eyes like that too lol, its too hard to not give in!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts