Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there
My staffie has the most terrible smelling farts..... he can clear a room in 3 sec's flat.....
Anybody else have a dog that farets alot......

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
it was so freakin sick at my house last night that I had to leave and head to the store for yogurt. We are in the process of changing Bub's food and it is a virtual gas fog in my house. I actually watched a spider wrap itself up in it's own web and eat itself just to end the agony.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Buster does from time to time, but I guess I'm lucky that he doesn't do it so often. What does your dog eat?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Family of 5 said:
it was so freakin sick at my house last night that I had to leave and head to the store for yogurt. We are in the process of changing Bub's food and it is a virtual gas fog in my house. I actually watched a spider wrap itself up in it's own web and eat itself just to end the agony.
EXCELLENT :fart:

·
Registered
132 Posts
You might try feeding him a different kibble that usually causes it! I do have that problem but thats with my 13 yr old mal she does it cuz she slips in to the cat room and eats there food.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Family of 5 said:
That's hilarious! We recently did a gradual food change for Rocket and his were soooo nasty during that time. My husband would actually get ANGRY about it, lol! Now that he's 100% on DVP Ultra Premium food, things are settling down.

Seriously, bully farts are the WORST! And I don't know about anyone else's dog, but ROcket doesn't make a sound when he farts...just all the sudden you're enveloped by this noxious cloud that seems to STICK to you and follow you no matter where you try to run! Heck...it even makes Rocket get up and leave the room. Gross thing!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep Diesel's farts are silent and violent........... ha ha ha ha ha
Knock the stuffing right out of you........

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Family of 5 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I busted outlaughing to this and now I look dumb...it was worth it.. Gosh I get mine on Friday I can only imagine what im in store for..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I actually watched a spider wrap itself up in it's own web and eat itself just to end the agony.
OMG... I am laughing hysterically now, my kid if looking at me like 'what the...?" That is freakin' funny...

You're not the only one though, Zaily can let out some evil ones & she's only 4 months old. She sleeps in bed with me at night & all the time I hear little "pffft" sounds & get stunk out of the room. After I fall asleep, she positions herself so that her butt is inches from my head & she's woken me up several times now by farting directly in my face. I swear she does it on purpose. It's not just bullys though- my mom's chihuahua can clear out a room too. One time she jumped up on my dad's favorite chair & started "digging" & simultaneously letting out little "brrrpt! brrrpt! brrrpt!" farts, each one timed with her digs. I laughed so hard I cried.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Oh, and when they make a funny little squeeky fart and look at their bum like they expect to see something :shock:
then they quietly get up and leave the room before THEY have to smell it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts