Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I have every other Friday off. So here is what Dion and I did on my last Friday off:

LAUNDRY - and Dion is such a great help! Jumping on and laying down on all the clean warm clothes!

Oh and here she is with part of her bed in her mouth. She decided to rip the cover off, so now the cover is her toy, and she gets to lay on the white pillow inside.

Here she is next to me on the couch while I am on the computer.

Caught her sleeping!

This is what all the neighbors tell me they see and what I come home to sometimes.

Last one - sleeping on the clean sweatshirts.

We had a busy day!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
D is so pretty!! She looks like she's a fantastic helper!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HausMommy said:
D is so pretty!! She looks like she's a fantastic helper!
Thanks! Yeah - a big help of getting white hairs on all the clean clothes!! :lol: But as long as she is happy, that is all I care about.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hey Mel!!! :D

You need to post pics more often, I love her!
I wish mine would help me as much as she helps you... :lol: White hair on dark clothes is always MY FAVORITE!!! :thumbright:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
haha supre cute pictures!! She really is beautiful and big!!

I love how she is helping you out too!

This is Kate helping me make a blanket for Christmas :roll:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mel D looks awsome! and mary is right you need to post her more!

here is a pic of da Tobe trying to help wit the laundry when he was a lil one:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I missed Dion so much!!!!! She looks a little larger than 62lbs to me too! She looks really good! She has way too much personality as always. Heidi always helps me by sorting out the underwear in the laundry. :roll: As soon as she hears the dryer door open she starts circling in like a vulture. If anything drops, she's all over it. It's out on the back lawn in a flash.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I LOVED the pic of her asleep with her head on the back of the couch...too cute! She's so pretty...and lucky you, she knows how to do laundry! :lol:

·
Registered
586 Posts
OH MEl!!!!

The pics are GREAT!

I especially love this one:

I intend to replace the string with an illegal smoking device and send the pic to you as an engagement gift :wink:

Bridget

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
She is so pretty! What a great helper too, lol. I love the second pic with her bed in her mouth, she's like "wazzzz up?"!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts