Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off by saying ... Dion has always hated the water. Whenever we go up to my parents house at Bass Lake, you can't get my sister's goldens out of the water. They love it! Not Dion. She would sprint down with them and stop on a dime a few inches before the water. WELL we went up there for Labor Day and guess who was swimming!!!

Dion and her doggie cousins - we stopped at my sister's house on the way up.

I was such a pround parent!

Close up

wanting to jump off the end of the dock, but never actually doing it ... unless she was pushed!

Swimming w/ dad

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I love her!! :D The swimming with dad one is the cutest, looks like they are racing, and Dion is trying really hard, LMAO!!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Nice! Good for her! She looks great in that first photo! I couldn't help but laugh at her 'Oh chit I'm gonna drown' look in the fourth pic. Mo always has that face when he tries to swim.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Way to go Big D!! That's great. Those pictures are fantastic. I love the one of her swimming with dad. :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Those are great pictures!! I'm so glad she finally swam, I bet she LOVED it! Now to just get her to jump!

Think she can teach Kate to swim? She only goes up to her chest and no farther (but when she was younger she loved to swim deep???? )

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Dion looks great, thanks for sharing new pics of her! She's looking really muscular in that 1st. pic! Heidi has that same toy, she loves it!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!!!

I didn't notice the look on her face in the 4th pic, but Cannon - too funny! It does look like what you said she is thinking.

And Bremer - LOL at your comment!! She is trying SO hard to beat dad. She isn't the best swimmer yet!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts