Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dixie and her babies are doing fine. They are growing before my eyes. The one red nose male has already reached 3 lbs, cannot beleive it! The rest of the males are between 2 and 2 1/2 lbs. One is 2 3/4 lbs. The females all weigh in the same, 1 3/4 lbs, but one is 1 1/4 lbs. Getting big fast.

Soon, I will try and determine the "worthiness" of each pup, in other words, determine if the pup will be a possibility for the show ring, or weight pulling, game or a pet. I know it is hard until prolly close to 6 months of age to make a real good judgment, because all their teeth should be in by then to determine the bite and such. But what are some good qualities to look for now??Some are obvious, such as, 2 males have exceptionally LOOOOOOOOOOOONG bodies, look like giant worms!! One has a pointy head(lol) the littlest female seems really nice, size, legnth, head size, personality...Just wondering if Im missing anything and what to look for in the next few weeks as they continue to grow!(and stink!!PU-they are stinky!!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,493 Posts
Funny thing. How are you going to determine the "worthiness" when all of them are for sale for a measly $800? What a way to cash in on an "accident".

Here's your hobbly ad in case your "forgot" about it......

http://www.hoobly.com/0/1689/170/
APBT PUPPIES USD$800.00
puppies are on the ground!!! wont last long. razors edge/peterson
bloodline. awesome dogs are ukc registered.if you know razors edge and
peterson, you know that these pups are stout, and have huge block
heads.awesome lines.puppies will be of show/work/pet quality all the
way. this breeding is only

posted in American Pit Bull Terrier from Bradenton, Florida by member sajoseph
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats funny is that you people follow me around like sheep everywhere I go. You forgot to add that I also have a web site to sell them, Yeah, Im gonna list them as an accidental breding, they will sell that way!!!

Dont forget to mention, that I even told you personally, that I have also turned away 29 people on these pups already, People in DENVER, MIAMI and people whos background checks and federal checks did not pan out. So quit making me sound horrible, when I am trying to make waht has haapend a right and place them accordingly. Maybe you should start tapping into my personal messgaes too, and find all those people wanting my puppies, ban them from your website, and post their personal info all over theboards, you'd be surprsed honey, you dont know as much about your imaginary bandwagon as you think you do!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
How do YOU do a federal background check? I know a guy that does seminars for some vendor sponsors with ties to the FBI that can do them so he doesn't attend a funky function. But, most people cannot get them done that I know of. How can you get them done?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Led said:
How do YOU do a federal background check? I know a guy that does seminars for some vendor sponsors with ties to the FBI that can do them so he doesn't attend a funky function. But, most people cannot get them done that I know of. How can you get them done?
I work a sub-government managment position. I perform them daily in prospects of hiring new staff, transfering staff, etc. Of course I have to have permission to do them, but if you want a puppy, you will give me permission. They take generally 8 days to come back to me, depending on which state I am inquiring about. I also pay per use if the reason are permission given-personal checks.

I also belong/purchased intellious on my home computer, this service is great, most comparison to the federal checks. They tell you everything, as I check for property leins, proof of property residency,(If they say they own and show me a pic, and I find there is no property reg in that name, they are lieing, if they have leans they ,may lose their property then where would the dog go???) I check on criminal history, if you get tickets, no biggy, you have felony abuse charges, you aint getting one, or anythin gon the affidavit of good moral character, on and on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,493 Posts
sajoseph said:
Whats funny is that you people follow me around like sheep everywhere I go. You forgot to add that I also have a web site to sell them, Yeah, Im gonna list them as an accidental breding, they will sell that way!!!

Dont forget to mention, that I even told you personally, that I have also turned away 29 people on these pups already, People in DENVER, MIAMI and people whos background checks and federal checks did not pan out. So quit making me sound horrible, when I am trying to make waht has haapend a right and place them accordingly. Maybe you should start tapping into my personal messgaes too, and find all those people wanting my puppies, ban them from your website, and post their personal info all over theboards, you'd be surprsed honey, you dont know as much about your imaginary bandwagon as you think you do!
LOL. You never told ME anything. The only thing you ever told me was your bragging about how one pup was selling for $1,200. Again, I will congratulate you on being the scum that makes mankind what it is today. There is nothing like using the reproductive status of an innocent 4-legged creature to make an easy buck. I hope you feel good about what you've done for the breed & for humans alike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Miakoda said:
sajoseph said:
Whats funny is that you people follow me around like sheep everywhere I go. You forgot to add that I also have a web site to sell them, Yeah, Im gonna list them as an accidental breding, they will sell that way!!!

Dont forget to mention, that I even told you personally, that I have also turned away 29 people on these pups already, People in DENVER, MIAMI and people whos background checks and federal checks did not pan out. So quit making me sound horrible, when I am trying to make waht has haapend a right and place them accordingly. Maybe you should start tapping into my personal messgaes too, and find all those people wanting my puppies, ban them from your website, and post their personal info all over theboards, you'd be surprsed honey, you dont know as much about your imaginary bandwagon as you think you do!
LOL. You never told ME anything. The only thing you ever told me was your bragging about how one pup was selling for $1,200. Again, I will congratulate you on being the scum that makes mankind what it is today. There is nothing like using the reproductive status of an innocent 4-legged creature to make an easy buck. I hope you feel good about what you've done for the breed & for humans alike.
See, you do it again, that just shows how little f a human you can be! I told you that a member of YOUR site has offered me $1200 for the JUMBO puppy that I have. I told you I was performing a background check. You twist thing saround, go ahead, copy and paste what I wrote EXACTLY, without leaving things out. You scared little person, you only do this to BOOST your ego andd make you look soooooo big so everyone else will look up to you. Pitiful.

Im am so sick of having to explain anything to members who claim to be "lovers of the breed." Shit happens to everyone in this world. I am willing to bet more then 1/2 of the members here breed, w/out titles, health testing, etc. Looks like Im the only one who stuck around past the whole ordeal to try to further educate my self. You all chase people away at the drop of the word breeding. You think you have accomplished something when you say "We changed so and sos mind" well, you never did. Just about everyone who has mentioned breeding, and gotten slammed, had walked away from here, left UNeducated and BRED their dog. I take it and take it, but don't tell anything on anybody else, if you knew, you'd be amazed!

What is done is done, CHRIST let it go. Yes, I have beautiful apbt puppies, yes I am selling these puppies. Am I selling them to make a buck-HELL NO. Anybody here who knows me personally can tell you I do not need the money, at all. Get off my back w/ the negatives, and if you have no constructive advice, leave me the hell alone.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
well iv been following this topic for a wile now and i got one thing to say at least shes not selling the pups to low life scum ( back ground chck ) and at $800 not to manny people can aford to got out and get a pup just for the hell of it at this price so shes doing everthing she can to make this a better situation IMHO shes done ok ! :wink: hun keep up the good work but on the other hand if you were 100% str up with us from the beginning things could have been differnt ! :wink: cheers 8)

ONE MORE THING :wink: QUESTION why dont you sell the pups with a signed contract stating dog are to be fix (spay nutered) before papers can be tranfered to new owners name !? just a thought ! cheers ! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do have :lol: spay/nuter contracts, and adoption contracts, thanks to another member.

They'll have good homes!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
sajoseph said:
I do have :lol: spay/nuter contracts, and adoption contracts, thanks to another member.

They'll have good homes!
COOL lets hope the people you pick will live up to it! :wink: but what i mean is hold back there ukc.nkc ??? what ever paper work you get till they pervide proof there say /nuter this way you can be sure !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Bremner53 said:
Good idea about the spay/neuter contracts. BUT if you want them to go to the show ring, you can't sell them with a spay contract, can you?
I'm not trying to start trouble here, but I was wondering the same thing? :?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bremner53 said:
Good idea about the spay/neuter contracts. BUT if you want them to go to the show ring, you can't sell them with a spay contract, can you?
No, to show or compete, they can not be altered. That is why the contract states that UNLESS you can PROVE that the puppy will be used for work or show, it will be spayed/nutered before delivery. That meaning, I of course would need proof, tangible proof, convincing enough to show me that you will use that dog for those purposes. Such as, a history of prior showing dogs, abilities, training w/ a mentor PREVIOUS to purchasing a puppy, absorbing what knowledge they already posses in regards to picking out a dog for work or show. I know it will be hard, but I have to rely on my gut feelings for the people saying they will show or work, w/out solid proof of past titles dogs.

I will also remove that dog from the home under faulty circumstances. Bremner, was it you??Or maybe not, someone pointed out that a puppy contract is virtually no good, but many parts of it are, and have been utilized in the past. I have sorta a "mentor" that has assisted me along alot through this, and has been breeding another breed(also concidered"dangerous") and has pointed out many ins and outs, loopholes etc, that most contracts contain.She has had to sue over puppy contracts in the past, and has a record of 6 and 1. She won 6, and the one is pending....This is a course of over 22 years. Nothing ever due to the puppy having problems, but the family not living up to their end of the deal. I feel secure w/ my terms and contracts, if I didnt, would i let these precious little babies go??? Really, guys, you sit, and judge, and many have never experienced this, but just imagine, if it did for some GOD aweful circumstance, just maybe, happen to you, would you be concerned and as careful as you could be??Put all your hate and beleifs aside just for a moment, and imagine, I bet you'd do the same. These pups are the very strings to my heart, I will not let anything bad happen to them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Kasco said:
ALPHAMALE said:
poke poke pry pry ! :oops: ding ding ! lets get ready to rumble :lol:
No, no no. Just asking a simple question. Just wonder how that works, that's it. [-(
ok :wink: :lol: there is classes for altered show dogs but real hard core show rings like the dog's unaltered ! so yes it will be hard to place a dog with a spay nutr contrat in a show home !!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hear the ADBA weight pull ring allows unaltered dogs to compete, but not the UKC. Of course what one association acheives does not go on the other's papers. Such as Kato, the stud in this ordeal, he has won more weight pulls in the adba then you can shake a stick at, but nothing in UKC. Dixies line has never been registered in the ADBA, but many have competed in the UKC and won shows and weight pulls. Katos ADBA wins do not show on his UKC papers, but do on his ADBA papers.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top