Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Dixies temp has beeb below 100 for 2 days. Fluctuates between 99.9 & 99.2. Today is day 58, so I guess, really speaking, it could be any time now!

Any last minute HELPFUL advice any one can give will be MORE then very much appreciated right about now.
besides post pictures!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OH MY GOD, Another one with puppies.How exciting. Sorry I cant help but I will be watching for post now.......LOL
Keep us updated and good luck.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My digital cam is broken, so I had to buy one of those disposable digital cameras. I took a bunch of her prego and the rest Im saving for the puppies. I'll post both when they come, because you guys have got to see how HUGE she is.

Her temp was @ 98.3 this am, but now it went back up to 99.9. Maybe it will be Thursday, I dont know, we'll see. OR-it can come on fast! :shock:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
When it drops and stays below 99, you know she will be delivering within 24 hours... I can't wait to see pictures of them little babies!!! Wishing you and mom a smooth delivery!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I noticed with Cassie that her temp fluctuated quite a bit in the few days before she finally delivered. I chalked it up to my inexperience with the doggie ear-thermometer. But it did drop below 99 and stay there for about 12 hours before she went into labor.

Wishing you and Dixie well! (((Hugs))) from all my crew!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Her temp has stayed at 99 today. She is miserable, huge, she has a hard time breathing, she is restless at night and cannot hold her bladder for more then 45 minutes. She snapped at my peke today and then realized what she had done and went in her cage. She is still there pouting!

Sassy on the other hand is cleaning each of my dogs one by one, nesting, not eating, and panting. Go figure!!That old crusty dog thinks she is pregnant!

It'll all be over with soon. I hope this is it and her temp doesnt go back up, but it pry will. Im starting to think, by the way her temp fluctuates, that she may have gotten pregnant on the second AI date. That due date would be Saturday, if it was the first, Thursday.

I thought maybe Id have Valentines puppies and was gonna name the first one born Cupid, but, oh well.

So we sit, and wait, and sit, and wait.....................and sit..........and wait.......and.sit.......and....wait

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think she has been in stage one for like-forever!

Labored breathing, discharge, 98 temp, upset tummy, you name it-EXCEPT THE PUSHING!

Vet said it will come, so here I still sit, and wait...

Anyone know a 10 letter word for SPRING??? Working on c-word puzzles. Going nuts!

Ill post when something happens...........Thanks for keeping us in mind!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
So how are things going for Dixie and you? Hope all is well. I will keep checking in on you threwout the day. Good luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts