Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
16 weeks old

Did you ever wonder why they chew so much? Now you know...like us they sure do teeth..but the age depends on the breed. My Yorkie is almost 8 months and just finished while all my big breed dogs always lost them at 16 weeks about.

· Registered
999 Posts
And the funny thing is, you will rarely be able to find any of the teeth because they actually swallow them.
:shock:
I have two of my pom's teeth, only because they were stuck in something she was chewing on.
:D
If I ever found a larger dog's canine, i'd make it into a necklace (like a shark's tooth).
LOL.

· Registered
405 Posts
PitBullRoyalty said:
And the funny thing is, you will rarely be able to find any of the teeth because they actually swallow them.
:shock:
I have two of my pom's teeth, only because they were stuck in something she was chewing on.
:D
If I ever found a larger dog's canine, i'd make it into a necklace (like a shark's tooth).
LOL.
I have an aunt who had an necklace made out of her childrens teeth. Shockingly it was very pretty they looked like pearls and she wore it proudly for many years, now my cousin has it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.