Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you remember your bullys weight at 4 months of age??

My pups went to the vet today, they are 15 1/2 weeks old. Daizy weighed in at 28lbs, Chocy at 30lbs and (drum roll!!!!!!!!)Cato weighed in at 40lbs!

Vet said hes not fat, looks great, just a big, big boy!

A healthy little monsters. Doing just fine.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
sajoseph said:

My pups went to the vet today, they are 15 1/2 weeks old. Daizy weighed in at 28lbs, Chocy at 30lbs and (drum roll!!!!!!!!)Cato weighed in at 40lbs!

HOLY COW! Mags weighs 40 lbs NOW!! At 2.5 years old!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you serious Boda/??Omg! At this rate he will be a monster! He jumped on the bed this weekend, surprised the heck outta me.

He has this big doofy aire about him. He will lay on you or next to you and just stare with love in his eyes!

Poor thing, the vet said he wasnt over weight, he has a puppy belly, but not over weight. he said the food I use was ok(Nutro Large Breed Puppy) Maybe I should switch to small breed puppy!!!Lol, seriously, maybe I should take him off puppy????But doesnt he need to extras in puppy food?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mazduhspeed said:
My Harley isnt at 4 months yet, but right now at 3 months shes at 30lbs!
Cato was 30lbs at 3 months~Almost, like 28lbs.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
bodazafa said:
sajoseph said:

WHAT!!! Mags weighs 40lbs??? Baylee also weighs 40lbs :shock:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Tora just turned 4 months and she weights 35 lb

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
sajoseph said:

you have ab's right?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just took Daisy to the vet today to get her weighed. At 16 weeks she is 31 lbs. It looks like she is on pace to be between 70-80 lbs. She has almost caught her daddy already (40 lbs APBT), but mom is a ways off yet (80 lbs AB).

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Hoss said:
I just took Daisy to the vet today to get her weighed. At 16 weeks she is 31 lbs. It looks like she is on pace to be between 70-80 lbs. She has almost caught her daddy already (40 lbs APBT), but mom is a ways off yet (80 lbs AB).
We need new Daisy pictures!! Bella was right about 31lbs. at 16 weeks. I know she was 34.5lbs. at 18 weeks when she got spayed.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cookies Mom said:
sajoseph said:

you have ab's right?
No, apbt.

·
Registered
48 Posts
10 months old here. Jack weighed this morning at 102 pounds and April weighed in at 65 pounds. As I was leaving the vet, Jack was dragging one of the vet techs trying to go with me. He is getting his second dip for Demodex mange today.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
snarky said:
bodazafa said:
sajoseph said:

WHAT!!! Mags weighs 40lbs??? Baylee also weighs 40lbs :shock:
Yea - Mags has topped out at 39.3 lbs (vet weight last week) and that is actually a little chunky for her - she is usually about 37 but since the knee surgery she hasn't gotten as much exercise. She is my little baby pitty - she will always look like a puppy to me since she's so small - everyone assumes she is still a puppy and no one ever thinks she is a pit because of how small she is.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Our ABs were all around 35-40lbs at 4 months.

Now at 1y10m old, they have sort of slowed down.

Logan is 95lbs and slowly filling in.
Bruiser is 74lbs and seems to be staying super lean and athletic.
Gwen is 66lbs and getting thick in the chest.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Koda is 4 months old today & weighs 30 lbs already!!! :shock: Shelby is 3 and only weighs 50, so he'll be caught up to her in no time!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts