Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are pictures belong to my friend, Kim. This is her daughter Kailey, and their dog Adah. Not a bully breed, but the pictures were so adorable, I couldn't resist.

I LOVE how Adah just lets the baby smoosh all over her face! :lol:

Awwww!!!!

:lol:

Kailey with her big brother (SO CUTE!!!)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG that's adorable! Love the kids shirts too. My daughter has a shirt like the baby's only it's orange. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OrsonDogge said:
:lol: That is one tolerant dog!!
Baby pulling and pushing on him and letting the cat
stay sleeping on it's bed!
That's what I thought too! This dog has a great temperament!!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Cute pictures, I love Dobermans. A dog that will put up with a child doing things like that, in my eyes that's a dang good dog!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Thanks a millon for posting those!!!!!!!!!! They were adorable, I love Dobes :lol: and babies

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awww Steve, those Dobeys are so cute how they both have their arms crossed. I didn't know you used to have Dobeys!! They were really good looking dogs.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
LifeIsDaPits said:
Cute pictures, I love Dobermans. A dog that will put up with a child doing things like that, in my eyes that's a dang good dog!
I love Dobies too, we were going to get either a GSD or a Dobie when we moved out into the country, and we settled on a GSD but I'd still like to own a Dobie at some point!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Those are really cute pictures!

And that one of the two dobes is great! I love how the paws are crossed on both of them.

·
Registered
421 Posts
fantastic pics!!
i also love the one with the cat in the crate.
too funny, sitting so far away as not to disturb the kitten from her nap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts