Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe knows when it is time for me to go to work. So she will hid under the coffee table in hopes that I won't put her in the pen. It is so hard to go to work! I love her little face.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
now thats a " please dont lock me up " face if ive ever seen one... how sad that would be really hard

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I used to get that look from the window as I was driving off. It's so pitiful. Now my guys all get treats as I'm leaving. Doesn't really help them much, but at least I don't feel so bad. :wink:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG that's too much! I get that look from Chopper at bed time when I have to put him away for the night. :sad5:

·
Registered
886 Posts
oooohhhh gosh, i am glad my pup doesnt look that sad, i dont know how i would be able to leave if he did. When i get up he definately shows me he is mad. He sleeps in the bed with me and when my alarm goes off he looks at me but is like "im not moving!". Then i get up anyway he looks at me then flops back down on the bed and doesnt follow me, like he normally does. He gets out of bed soon as he hears me getting his food though. I feel bad when i get out of bed though, cuz he looks so upset.

·
Registered
451 Posts
What an adorable face. I get that look too, only I get it with Boss' head all the way down. Most of the time I try not to look at him when I leave. It's too hard :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts