Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was taking some pics last night, I didn't even do this one on purpose, when I downloaded them this morning I was HOLY CRAP!!!

Looks kinda like this one hey?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
They look identical. I got all confused, I was like hey, where did that mark above her eye go. I thought I was loosin my mind for a sec. Then I saw the banner and realized they were not the same.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
That gave me goosebumps!!!!! Thats amazing!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Whoa, eery. :shock:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Meagan,

You KNOW I've looked at that pic of Doze a thousand times for different banners/artwork!

When I saw Lucy I was Like OMG!!!!

makes me feel like crying all over again and giving Lucy a big HUG!!!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fina said:
Meagan,

You KNOW I've looked at that pic of Doze a thousand times for different banners/artwork!

When I saw Lucy I was Like OMG!!!!

makes me feel like crying all over again and giving Lucy a big HUG!!!!
I knew that would catch your eye for sure. I almost died when I downloaded it, it reminded me of him SO MUCH, I did cry.

I be sure to give Lucy hugs from you and everyone else

·
Registered
886 Posts
im out of the loop

Ive looked around the site and i havent seen any pictures of dozer as an old dog, did somthing happen to him?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
wow!

i kept scrolling up and down trying to figure out what the heck was going on..... i thought is was the same dog.... wasn't sure which one, but i thought it was the same friggin dog!!

that's so weird! :shock: love lucy :wink:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very cool and yet eery. She is in the same postion as sweet Dozer. She wants everyone to remember him thru her. She is getting very big and beautiful.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts