Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine does and has been on Science Prescription Diet Z/D since December 2005. The vet says she has a VERY slow digestive track. Hmm? I don't think she's getting what she needs from this food and her coat is always dull and not as soft as it should be. If anyone else has these issues, could you post what you feed your AB that has serious digestive issues.

I have a 10 week old AB and I'd like to be able to feed them the same food but I'm not sure if I can. I don't even know what to feed him either. The Iam puppy formula isn't all that good but it's what we have. It makes him have serious gas, monster #2's, and makes him go alot.

Any help would be great!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Try adding a Fish Oil Suppliment to his food. Though I am not sure if it will upset the tummy but it will make his coat shiny and soft.

As for the food. Have tried like DVP Duck & Potato? It's a great food, I think it scored an A on the dog food chart on here. It's very limited in the ingrediants for dogs with allegies and tummy problems.

My EB is on and it has solved alot of his problems. I add the Fish Oil capsule when I feed him at night and his skin and coat have never been so soft and shiney.

Hope I helped a little.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for your insight. I haven't tried DVP foods yet. I have tried Wellness Simple Solutions and she did horribly on that food. And I thought that was suppose to be one of the better foods. :?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Wellness is a great food but alot of dogs don't well on it because of all the fruits and such. Bear loved the food but he always had a soft stool. As soon as I switched to DVP it firmed right up.

I've seen alot of people say the same thing about Wellness on here. But grade wise it is an excellent food.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts