Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wet dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scrappz is just laying up under my computer desk, sleeping and farting away. This has to be the most disgusting smell i have ever experienced and he always looks so confused when i get up and walk away to grab the air freshener. I HAVE to get the picture of him when he is confused it is absolutely HILARIOUS.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Icky!

I always have to wonder how something so vile can come out of something so cute...ugh! ChiChi shows no mercy when she has gas...

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I love puppy breath. Yeah it stinks but I associate it with irresistible cuteness. :D

This thread is kinda juvenile -- but just had to share. I miss puppy breath. I need to borrow someone's puppy for a day.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
I love puppy breath. Yeah it stinks but I associate it with irresistible cuteness. :D

This thread is kinda juvenile -- but just had to share. I miss puppy breath. I need to borrow someone's puppy for a day.
Wich one the 10 do ya wanna borrow lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
I am not sure what causes it, but my little angel will run you out of the room. I had company over last night and the farts were getting so bad I had to put him in the other room!! I was glad everyone was a good sport about it, because it was horrible!!! I have tried everything I know to help with the gas, but sometimes he is just stinky!! :tongue6:

·
Registered
107 Posts
throw a tablespoon of regular unflavored yogurt in their food....no more gas :D

The yogurt gives them the digestive enzymes to break down the food, which is why they are getting gassy....and it is good for them

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well I guess mine is just a big stinker!! LOL I give them yogurt everyday, and he still has gas!! He just came in laid under my desk, and you guessed it, HE FARTED!! I am typing with one hand holding my shirt over my nose with the other!! :x

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just take the good with the bad. I know everyone loves to hate puppy breath and hates dog farts even worse, but hey i just love my dogs![/img]

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
coco said:
Well I guess mine is just a big stinker!! LOL I give them yogurt everyday, and he still has gas!! He just came in laid under my desk, and you guessed it, HE FARTED!! I am typing with one hand holding my shirt over my nose with the other!! :x
Arent they good at that. Champ will mosey byeside me rip one and walk away. Sometime I think he is luaghing about it too

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Definitely the farts. I love puppy breath, and wet dog, though offensive, seems to go away faster. What cracks me up is when they whip around and look at their butt in bewildered confusion like "what the heck was that?!" :lol:

:fart:

·
Registered
515 Posts
I had to vote wet dog. Cause neither of my dogs farts got anything on mine. :oops:

Hell, sometimes I chase myself outta the room. Don't know whether it's the beer or the nearly all meat diet. 8) Scuse me.....I'm a carnivore........and I stink.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Rooney said:
I had to vote wet dog. Cause neither of my dogs farts got anything on mine. :oops:

Hell, sometimes I chase myself outta the room. Don't know whether it's the beer or the nearly all meat diet. 8) Scuse me.....I'm a carnivore........and I stink.
Ok, so when we have our Ohio get-together, it's virgin dacquiris for you! :wink:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Rooney wrote:
I had to vote wet dog. Cause neither of my dogs farts got anything on mine.

Hell, sometimes I chase myself outta the room. Don't know whether it's the beer or the nearly all meat diet. Scuse me.....I'm a carnivore........and I stink.
That is hysterical!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts