Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have Sophie and Spencer on Innova Evo, but we have to drive an hour to get it at a place that's only open until 5:30. Hard to do on a weekday, and weekends are so busy for us. I found Timberwolf online and have heard great things, and the shipping is free. Price seems about the same as the EVO. Anyone prefer one over the other? Why? The Timberwolf would probably be more convenient in the long run, but since I could get both, I'd prefer the better one for my EB. When I look at dog foods, my head starts swimming...so confusing.

:roll: Thanks!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
I'm still a little leary about EVO's high protein content, especially for dogs that aren't extremely active. It's just unnecessary, from what I've researched so far. I feed both of my dogs (and our foster) Timberwolf Organics, and I've been very pleased with the results. Their coats are sparkling shiny, their skin is never flaky, and their stools are nice and firm. Bella's seasonal allergies are also a lot less severe since I started her on this food. (I should like a commercial!) I rotate among Black Forest, Wilderness Elk, and Dakota Bison varieties.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts