Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, so i buy baylee and india dog food over the weekend, Eukanuba puppy and adult.

they're not eating??? :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,607 Posts
This is strictly from personal experience, but I wouldn't worry...when they get hungry enough they'll finally eat it. Any dog will do that when you change their food :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's what i said to my b/f, they'll eat when they get hungry.... kinda like kids.

but it bothers me if they don't eat, ya know! thanks :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,607 Posts
snarky said:
that's what i said to my b/f, they'll eat when they get hungry.... kinda like kids.

but it bothers me if they don't eat, ya know! thanks :wink:
Yeah...my mother has an overweight pug that thinks she rules the world, so when the vet put her on a diet my mom buys this special food, and Bella (that's her name but she is nowhere near as beautiful as bella_blue's 'Bella'), looks at her like she is plum crazy like she expected her to eat it or something. Needless to say...within a few days she was eating like normal again. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
(that's her name but she is nowhere near as beautiful as bella_blue's 'Bella'),
:lol: I'm sure if Bella knew how beautiful everyone thinks she is, she'd have an unmanageable ego! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
apbtgurl26 said:
snarky said:
that's what i said to my b/f, they'll eat when they get hungry.... kinda like kids.

but it bothers me if they don't eat, ya know! thanks :wink:
Yeah...my mother has an overweight pug that thinks she rules the world, so when the vet put her on a diet my mom buys this special food, and Bella (that's her name but she is nowhere near as beautiful as bella_blue's 'Bella'), looks at her like she is plum crazy like she expected her to eat it or something. Needless to say...within a few days she was eating like normal again. :D
I'm so glad to hear that, you just don't know.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top