Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we going to have a dog of the month for nov/dec?
Are we going to bring over the funny face pics?

Hey we can use the poll button to vote on dog of the month. :D

p,s, love these color buttons :lol:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
LOL You are cracking me up...I think the poll idea is a great one..Oh I love the colors too. I wish you could set them to stay a certain color instead of having to change them yourself..can we?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I love the poles. They will make it so much nicer for voting. We probally should wait a couple days until more people get switched to the new forum , before putting the threads for dec dogs of the month. I can post em sometime this week or somone else can. Just let me know cuase not sure of everything on this new forum. And who is going to be doing what.

G

·
I'd like to enter Dixie in the dog of the month contest. Though I have never heard of it before now, what is it and what would she be entered in(catagory)?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
You will know when they post it. It creates a lot of buzz on the forum.

They had a best male/female dog and best pup under 8 mos.

The pup of the month contest had a million cute puppies...I think they are still tallying the votes. :wink:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
suggestion

What do the winners get, just recognition on the forum? I think they should win a little prize. I'd donate money for a prize.. a collar, or toys, or gift certificate for a bath/nail clipping... whatever. Someone let me know! Imagine if everyone chipped in a dollar or even 50 cents via PayPal or something. We could have really nice gifts for the winners. I know not everyone is able to chip in, but it's just a thought. Or if no one wanted to chip in monthly, we could each vote for a dog of the month, and each month's winner could become nominees for "Dog of the year" and then the final prize could go to them at the end of the year. I know we've talked about calendars too... that would be so awesome. I'd buy a calendar of our forum dogs in a heartbeat.

Anyone else have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ive wanted to do somthing like that since we started having the contest. I figured a collar or treat or a toy or somthing for each of the winners. I was just wanting to see how it would go first. Now that we have polls everything will go a lot easier and smoother voting wise. Maybe next month we can get something going for the winners.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Re: suggestion

LuvaBULL said:
I think they should win a little prize. ....... I'd buy a calendar of our forum dogs in a heartbeat.
i agree they should get a little prize how about a dog massage... they would love that... and about the calendar i would buy it without thinking it over . they are beautifull dogs in this forum.
Alex

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.