Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dog of the months participants!!!!
Rules:
*Must be your dog
*You must have 50 posts to enter
*Puppies must be 8 months and under at the time of the contest
*9 months and older goes into the male or female contest (that means if your puppy is 8 months and 28 days old it can go in the puppy contest)
*Your dog can not be in the Puppy of the Month contest and the Male/Female contest at the same time.
*If your dog won last month do not repost them this month
*Each member has max of 5 pictures in any given contest.That means you can put 5 different dogs that you own in one contest or one picture in each appropriate contest.
*Non-Bull breeds can not be posted independently of a Bully, they can be posted in the contests Couple of the Month or the Specialty contest (if this contest calls for it) but again they must be posted with a Bully…Mixes of Bull Breeds can be posted anywhere anytime.
*Couple of the Month is reserved for animals; the human dog contest is a special contest that will be run again, post those pictures in that contest.
*NO Fosters or deceased animals
*Puppy of the month must be a somewhat current picture.
*Dogs can only be posted by one owner or member...........That means that Craig (Mr!) and I could not both post a picture of Tora

Please post your pictures in the right age groups.
Post only one picture of your dog or let me know which one is your favorite

This is not where you post your pictures!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You post them under that thread but with the exception of the summer fun contest all of the threads are locked for submitting....Everyone os voting now..Check back around the 1 of next month to post Tia for female of Aug

·
Registered
203 Posts
do they have to be updated pictures?

I probably enter Gemini this month :D, but i really havent taken too many pictures lately...couple phone pics but nothing high quality

·
Registered
55 Posts
Aww... Anubis wants to try for next puppy of the month! She says she will pose for some really cute pics! :D

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
you can do both... You just cant enter your boy in puppy of the month and the male of the month...

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
is this where we post a picture for dog of the month? do we need to include anything else besides a picture?

thanks!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tara's Mommy said:
is this where we post a picture for dog of the month? do we need to include anything else besides a picture?

thanks!
No there will be a thread that says to submit for the dog of the month. just keep checking back the mod that does this now is really busy right now..........he will get it up once he gets a chance....

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
There is no set date on when I get my act together and ask for submissions. Just keep your eyes peeled! :)

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Ohhh yes!! Good idea Tina!

March you could do like a St Patty day theme!

April a Easter theme!

anyways.. I guess I shouldn't get tooo far ahead! Its only Jan!

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Sure. We could do a winter theme, and instead of puppy, we could do couple of the month, in honor of Valentine's Day?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts