Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Doggie clothes

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  bodazafa 
#1 ·
I am packing up to move to my new house and have discovered that I have WAY MORE clothes for Mags then she will ever wear. I know some on the site frown upon the clothing issue - but I am still offering.

If anyone wants to see pics of the stuff I have and is interested in these items that were never used or maybe used once or twice let me know. Everything is basically sized for a medium dog - Mags is 40lbs so she is a petite pitty so that is the size most of these items are.

Items include: jackets galore (including adorable fly fishing jacket with hat), winter booties that she wouldn't let me put on, various t-shirts and sweaters, etc.

If you want to see anything let me know and I can email pics. Thanks!

Jen

#5 ·
Cookies Mom said:
too bad the fly fishing jacket wouldn't fit CC

They would match!
OMG they would!! SO CUTE!!!! I bought it for her a couple years ago when I was dating my ex - who is a big fly fisherman - but she never wore it! LOL we discovered she HATES water and when he tried to take her with him she cowered on land trying to get as far away as possible from the river!

#11 ·
DMARIE1965 said:
bodazafa said:
DMARIE1965 said:
ANY THING THAT WOULD FIT TAZ SHE IS ABOUT 65LBS
Unfortunately no - Mags is definately tiny compared to Taz! My fiancee's male Petey is 65-70 lbs and he is ENORMOUS next to Mags.

THANKS YEAH TAZ IS A BIG GIRL BUT NOT REALLY FAT
Yeah Petey isn't fat either - hes just built like a brick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.