Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Would you participate in the doggybio.com idea ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone please check out Thor's Tat thread: http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=11639

Look at the bottom, Thor has a www.doggybio.com page for his dogs. GREAT IDEA. I am going to register, do one for Sassy, and I'd like to request everybody do one too. I look at all the messages and pictures, lots of good info and nice looking dogs, but I don't always know what kind of dog I'm looking at. Maybe it's because I'm a newer member and a lot of you all "know" each other but it would be great to be able to click on a link in everybody's signature to get some quick basic info. I asked Root about setting up a more detailed profile section on this board, here's his reply:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I appreciate the request -- I always love hearing new ideas. I'd like to implement that as well as some other ideas that have been proposed, but it's just a matter of finding the time. These things don't sound like they'd be that hard, but it does require digging through the PhpBB code. Plus, anytime an upgrade occurs (every few months), you may have to make the changes all over again. So, it's definitely something that I'd like to add, but not exactly a quick fix.

Thanks,
Root
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using www.doggybio.com would acomplish the same thing, instant info on the dogs, with out taking alot of someone elses time and resources. Plus we could each do updates as we wanted. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease consider this.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Question for you guys. I signed Tanner up for this but every dog I try to add as friends, it says this dog is already your friend. But he has NO friends! What am I doing wrong?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.