Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Koa: "Oh my god, Mom...are you okay?? Does it make you feel better when I get in your face like this?"

Koa: "My poor mommy."
Heaven: "Do you think she's gonna croak?"

Koa: "Oh mom, I hope you feel better soon."
Heaven: "Man, who the hell's gonna feed us now?"

(Please note: My son just took these pics... I have an infected wisdom tooth, my face/chin/neck doesn't normally look that fat/swollen.)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I love the comments and picture of Heaven on the last one! You have the cutest dogs!!!! I hope your tooth feels better soon! Are you going to have to get it pulled out?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL.. yeah they always get so concerned whenever I lie on the couch. It must be so out of character for me. They're used to seeing me sitting on the computer! :lol:

Well I went to the dentist today, and he referred me to an oral surgeon, but my other doctors have to "clear" me first due to the medicine I am on. I hope to have it out next week. Only one of them is infected, but he said the other 2 are impacted and need to come out as well.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
trina... if you do have them pulled... heres a great remedy for keeping them iced that I did when I had mine pulled (crossposted from faith's moms post)

Take 2 of your father's socks (best because they are longer) or baseball/softball socks. Safety pin them at the end where the toes go. Then stuff the ice in there where you need it and then tie it up around the top of your head. The ice stays prefectly in place without having to wrench your head or hold your hand there all the time and the sock protects it from being too cold.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Aw hope you feel better. When you get them pulled PLEASE keep ice on your face because it does help with the swelling. As for the pictures they do look concern. I think Moose would be on top of me along with his partner Storm the kitten who loves to sleep on your neck.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just had to tell you -- I posted these pics on another non-doggy website, (my online diary)... and one of my "friends" told me that I was "living on the edge" and putting myself in danger by having these dogs as pets, telling me stories of pit bulls who "turned" on their owners, as if my dogs were about to maul off my face in the pics. Please. What a moron! Anyone with half a brain can see that my dogs are not vicious, and unless you count licking my face off, it's not going to happen. I blocked him for that ignorant comment. Grrrrr @ stupid people.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I never noticed either until someone on here pointed it out! Well Koa has some spots up near his shoulder, and Heaven doesn't. But there face markings are identical!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What great pics (of the dogs n e ways :p LOL) I'm such a wuss I'm 32 and still never had my wisdom teeth out! I'm even afraid to make my son's appt to get his out! That didn't make you feel any better did it? I'll be quiet now... :oops:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'm 21, and my dentist is letting mine come in on their own since I have room for them. It's incredibly painful.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.