Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
No, is it new? I remember one episode when they had these dogs attack the contestants wearing bite suits. There was a HUGE neapolitan mastiff I think. :shock:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These looked like bandogs. bite suits and the whole bit. I've got it auto tuned. :D

·
Registered
720 Posts
On the last one the Brindle dog was a Presa his name is Curly he belongs to the brother of one of the decoys we train with. The dog is extreamly strong with a hard full bite he said...not a dog you would want to take on for sure...lol!

I seen a brief preview of tonights show and I seen the brindle dog but I dont know if it is curly again...I havent talked to that decoy in about 6 months so I got no info to share, but it would not surprise me if it was.

In the last show I think they had an ambull a german shepherd and that presa, people got past the ambull and shepherd but nobody got past that presa he made this one chick cry through the bite suit...he was a bad ass dog.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
ambull040769 said:
On the last one the Brindle dog was a Presa his name is Curly he belongs to the brother of one of the decoys we train with. The dog is extreamly strong with a hard full bite he said...not a dog you would want to take on for sure...lol!

I seen a brief preview of tonights show and I seen the brindle dog but I dont know if it is curly again...I havent talked to that decoy in about 6 months so I got no info to share, but it would not surprise me if it was.

In the last show I think they had an ambull a german shepherd and that presa, people got past the ambull and shepherd but nobody got past that presa he made this one chick cry through the bite suit...he was a bad ass dog.
Yeah...that was it....Curly! That dog was massive. What a beast....I'd have cried just seeing him come at me! LOL :lol: My husband and I talked about him for weeks after that episode. :D

·
Registered
720 Posts
There is alot of people on the web who say he was a ban dog but I have inside info he was 100% pure presa...I like presa's I almost got one instead of my dog but at the time I could only find breeders who bred them for show and I wanted a working dog.

I am trying to find the video of that fear factor if anyone can find it post it please.

This is what one of the fear factor contestants said about him...lol!

AJ ALMAFI: I hated Curly. The second he got a hold of me I wanted to quit. He was incredible strong. After he knocked me down he got a hold of my elbow just perfectly, and started just tearing it apart. It was really painful. He had his whole mouth around my elbow and was shaking me like a rag doll. For a second I thought he had ripped my arm off. I didn't like Curly at all.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did see the name Curly on another site.........Lucero's Curly was what their post said. Can't wait. :blob7:

·
Registered
720 Posts
From the trailers I seen for tonights show I dont see him...all I see is a couple of pitbulls, it still looks interesting :lol:

Now people are crying about it...I can see the point a few people are making though pits are having a hard time as it is and then they show this on tv so this is what everyone is going to think a pitbull will do to them...thats not helping the save a pitbull cause!

They should have used a LAB, cocker spaniel, husky and maybe a bouvier des flandres and show everyone how other dogs will bite someone too...JMO!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Curly is a Lucero Bandog

I believe he is a 5th generation Lucero Bandog. I know several people that are really into working Luceros and he is no Presa.

To be honest, for TV you need a very monsterous looking dog. However, They don't want to see contestants going to the ER room. You have to remember, no sane trainer will put a real monster with RAW decoys. AND the suits they wore is sooooooo thick, I have never seen such heavy suits. Looked like fun!!!!!!!!

I think Curly is an awesome dog. You don't see too many that will even bite at this size. It would be great to work him one day.

I was hoping they would use a dog like Diablo (dutch shepard) or a Leclerc's thunder, but that would be too much for the contestants. They do not look as menacing and I guess fear factor is mostly mental.

The dog that MOST impressed me was the first attack dog episode where a white AB called nikko schIII was used. He was 10 years old and hardly had any teeth. He died six months later. Now, in his prime, I do not think they would have used Nikko. He was ragdolling people and he was only 85lbs or so.

LOL, I am prejudiced. I like white dogs.

I hope they use Thunder next. He is bar none the strongest AB I have been against. No dog has ragdolled me, except him. This dog breaks ribs. I guess that is wy we will never see him.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great thats all we need is a way of fueling the ignorant people that these dogs are visious. We have a hard enough time convincing people that thses dogs are great pets. I am sorry you guys go ahead and watch that crap, I will stick to animal planet, MASH, and CSI.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Curly is most definately not a Presa. He is a Lucero Bandog.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
fredbuilt said:
Great thats all we need is a way of fueling the ignorant people that these dogs are visious. We have a hard enough time convincing people that thses dogs are great pets. I am sorry you guys go ahead and watch that crap, I will stick to animal planet, MASH, and CSI.
I have to agree. Although, I don't really understand what takes place on the show.

I hope they at least make a message that not all of dogs, of whatever breed they are using, are aggressive.

·
Registered
379 Posts
fredbuilt said:
I am sorry you guys go ahead and watch that crap, I will stick to animal planet, MASH, and CSI.
Go ahead and stick with Animal (PETA) :evil: :twisted: Planet, that's the real crap! All they ever show is Pit's in bad situations, hardly ever see a good outcome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
spoken like a true idiot, take a look at there programs. educate yourself on what they offer. The show your talking about is animal cops which I don't wact due to MASH being on. Also it only takes up one hour of primetime. They show abbused and misstreated ANIMALS not just dogs.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Bogart said:
fredbuilt said:
I have to agree. Although, I don't really understand what takes place on the show.

I hope they at least make a message that not all of dogs, of whatever breed they are using, are aggressive.
Hopefully they'll just use them to scare the people and then show them that they are friendly..
[-o<

·
Registered
379 Posts
fredbuilt said:
spoken like a true idiot, take a look at there programs. educate yourself on what they offer. The show your talking about is animal cops which I don't wact due to MASH being on. Also it only takes up one hour of primetime. They show abbused and misstreated ANIMALS not just dogs.
Why do you feel the need to call me an Idiot? Don't get on hear and start firing off insults! :x

You are right they do have some good programming, however as you mentioned, I'm talking about animal cops! If you do some research Animal Planet in general is a big PETA supporter which is our worst enemy. Whenever they get a bunch of people sucked in, it makes them more sympathetic to the cause.

At this point I'm going to follow my own advice, see signature below for details! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
It is always best to give up when you loose an argument, its the smartest thing you have done. Since you bring up PETA I have a storry that will make anyone that has issues with PETA laugh. Anybody that has a problem with deer hunting don't read this. PETA was making rounds door to door down here in VA. I greated them at the door wearing my "deer it's what for dinner t-shirt" Buckmaster's camo hat. If that didn't let him know who he was talking to the three deer heads on the wall that I got the past three deer seasons's back home in Maine. I don't know why he would'nt come in for dinner when I offerd him some Deer steak. I know i's of the subject but it's a funny story if your a *******.

·
Registered
379 Posts
fredbuilt said:
It is always best to give up when you loose an argument, its the smartest thing you have done. Since you bring up PETA I have a storry that will make anyone that has issues with PETA laugh. Anybody that has a problem with deer hunting don't read this. PETA was making rounds door to door down here in VA. I greated them at the door wearing my "deer it's what for dinner t-shirt" Buckmaster's camo hat. If that didn't let him know who he was talking to the three deer heads on the wall that I got the past three deer seasons's back home in Maine. I don't know why he would'nt come in for dinner when I offerd him some Deer steak. I know i's of the subject but it's a funny story if your a *******.
Just so you know I didn't quit because I lost I just don't have the time! Silly argument anyway! We obviously both hate PETA! :)

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
The only show I watch is Animal Precinct, I had no idea the ASPCA were PETA supporters.
Weren't the ASPCA the one's who cracked down on the PETA members dumping dead dog bodies in dumpsters?

I hate PETA, I'm not exactly pro-hunting but if you want to eat meat that is your business not their's.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts