Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to why that thread got locked after the last correspondence between Redbull and myself? Was there a problem with our discussion that warranted it being locked?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Lisa said:
Just curious as to why that thread got locked after the last correspondence between Redbull and myself? Was there a problem with our discussion that warranted it being locked?
No, it was locked per the request of the OP as he felt it got too far off topic.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Yes, ever hear the term " beating a dead horse with a stick " ?

That's pretty much the effect of that thread :?

Same discussion we've had millions of times on here, over and over and over. Different people have their own preferences, and people have to accept that and stop hating. It's pretty rediculous.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really don't think its hating. Just a difference of opinion based on individual experiences. Comes with the territory of discussion forums.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Lisa said:
I really don't think its hating. Just a difference of opinion based on individual experiences. Comes with the territory of discussion forums.

How many times do I have to go through the same discussion with the same people? It gets a little old. :wink:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
redbull said:
Lisa said:

How many times do I have to go through the same discussion with the same people? It gets a little old. :wink:
Very true. However, you started the thread. You think ya would have known where it would have taken you?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I think people need to tell me their opinion only once. I don't have a bad memory.

If people keep force-feeding me their same opinion, may as well call it harassment at that point.

I'm not here to have an endless debate with the same people. I have my own preferences, people should accept it and move on.

·
Registered
709 Posts
redbull said:
I think people need to tell me their opinion only once. I don't have a bad memory.

If people keep force-feeding me their same opinion, may as well call it harassment at that point.

I'm not here to have an endless debate with the same people. I have my own preferences, people should accept it and move on.
So that’s the way you are.... if you don't like it, your going to tell the teacher..... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Give me a F~CKIN break Evan! You post more than once about all this exciting bully AB's and DDB's that can work, but you have never seen it, nor have you ever tested one. And each time you bring it up in the same thread someone tells you that you are dreaming.... and you can't handle the really real world, that is obvious to me! :-({|= :-({|=

Keep dreaming your dreams... maybe some day you will take that real big scary step and actually accomplish something with dogs, if you can find the right dog that is...... and the places you have been looking, I would say it will be about the time I'm dead....

Chicken Sh!t move man!!!!!!!!!!!

:crybaby: :crybaby:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
honestly evan, your opinion would carry a heck of alot more weight if you had ever actually done something with a dog, any dog, on any type of field. perhaps rather than sitting having these idiotic argument with people ( that have done a he!! of alot on a trial field) you might want to get off the computer and try some for yourself?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
LOL, I was simply posting some pics of a DDB that's getting worked, and people gotta spray their shit, pretty pathetic.

I was not trying to say that the DDB is a working breed, nor that I am a pro at working dogs wtf...wack...I swear :?

I posted working pics and info about the dogs. Simple. Not my fault if you bunch are complete 4ssholes is it? I was not trying to hold a debate on the workability of the DDB. I think I made it pretty clear off the bat. And I think we all get the point at how immature / 4ssholish / and offensive you all can be, so how about giving it a rest? If I don't want to debate the workability of the DDB then why try to with me? Seems pretty silly to keep it going and going and going. Or do you like just trying to harass people? weak

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Holy smokes guys!! If you have a problem with Evan or his thoughts on the matter take it up in PM.

·
Registered
709 Posts
redbull said:
LOL, I was simply posting some pics of a DDB that's getting worked, and people gotta spray their ** I almost cursed **, pretty pathetic.

I was not trying to say that the DDB is a working breed, nor that I am a pro at working dogs wtf...wack...I swear :?

I posted working pics and info about the dogs. Simple. Not my fault if you bunch are complete 4ssholes is it? I was not trying to hold a debate on the workability of the DDB. I think I made it pretty clear off the bat. And I think we all get the point at how immature / 4ssholish / and offensive you all can be, so how about giving it a rest? If I don't want to debate the workability of the DDB then why try to with me? Seems pretty silly to keep it going and going and going. Or do you like just trying to harass people? weak
Evan.... you were promoting the working ability of these dogs. Go back and read it! To say that you weren't is more than funny and further diminishes your credibility with me!

And for the rest of you that don't have anything to say about working dogs..... GO PLAY WITH YOUR PETS! and ignore this thread!

:twisted:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
wrknrott said:
redbull said:
LOL, I was simply posting some pics of a DDB that's getting worked, and people gotta spray their ** I almost cursed **, pretty pathetic.

Evan.... you were promoting the working ability of these dogs. Go back and read it! To say that you weren't is more than funny and further diminishes your credibility with me!

And for the rest of you that don't have anything to say about working dogs..... GO PLAY WITH YOUR PETS! and ignore this thread!

Holy crap, are we going to make 6 more pages in here???

I stated that there are a cpl people working their DDB's, and I offered info from these 2 ppl, which does not constitute me saying that the DDB is a working breed as a while or that I am promoting them as such. I swear you are dense as hell.

Let's keep repeating this. I keep telling you the same thing over and over, yet you do not listen. Is your stupidity ever going to end? Or are you going to just keep trying to insult people and be a complete 4ss?

·
Registered
709 Posts
redbull said:
I stated that there are a cpl people working their DDB's, and I offered info from these 2 ppl, which does not constitute me saying that the DDB is a working breed as a while or that I am promoting them as such. I swear you are dense as hell.

Let's keep repeating this. I keep telling you the same thing over and over, yet you do not listen. Is your stupidity ever going to end?
Well maybe you better go back and edit those posts.... so I don't start quoting you!

:roll:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
wrknrott said:
Hmmmmm.... my apologies to the forum.

I guess I'll have to start my own thread (in working dogs) so it won't be locked when the heat in the kitchen gets to hot for those who don't cook.
You make absolutely no sense, why would you even try to debate something that I am not even stating? You trying to make yourself look cool or something big guy? Go ahead and make your own thread and make all the statements you want to yourself LOL. weirdo

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
wrknrott said:
redbull said:

Let's keep repeating this. I keep telling you the same thing over and over, yet you do not listen. Is your stupidity ever going to end?
Well maybe you better go back and edit those posts.... so I don't start quoting you!

Why? My quotes where I decided to join in on your little debate because you wouldn't shut up and was whining like a little schoolgirl? Go ahead and quote me if it makes you feel all big and proud. I am sure you can use the ego boost.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Cease fire!! Cease fire!! :lol: :-#

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Gsus, I post something that I found interesting, and agreed that it was like finding a needle in a haystack, a rarity that could be less rare if more people were that dedicated (something that obviously won't happen though), and then all hell breaks loose and people have to start throwing words in my mouth to start some false fight with me...and they have to keep it going in here now..what the point of it is I don't know? Something to do with heat and fire, cooking and such LOL.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.