Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I decided i'm going to make a Anti-BSL video. So anyone who would like to donate there photos are welcome too! Everyones photos are welcome, puppies, dogs with kids, and even picture of you working your dogs in shutzund or agility or one of those.

Thanks everyone!
Much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I just sent some. I wanna see the finished product PLEASE!!!
~Vonna

These are my 2 favorite...
The one of Shoog and (baby)Isabella is so awesome..that is the day that Glen brought Sugar home and look at how she is with Isabella already! She is Great!!!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Vonna! Of course i'll let you see the finished product! Your one of the first to send me pics :)

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP

PS- Thanks for everyonet that emailed them to me, much appreciated!

For people who read this topic before I edited it, I fixed my mouse so now you can just post the pictures in the topic and i'll put them on the show. No more needing to email! Thanks to everyone that did though.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
You don't need your right click button to save pics. You should be able to hover your cursor over the image, and a box will appear, click on the little "floppy disk" icon, and save them to your documents.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LuvaBULL said:
You don't need your right click button to save pics. You should be able to hover your cursor over the image, and a box will appear, click on the little "floppy disk" icon, and save them to your documents.
My computer doesn't do that.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay I fixed my mouse, actually I just attached another one that worked. So no more needing to email the pics. You can now POST the pictures in this topic.

Thanks for everyone that had to go through the trouble of emailing though! Luv u all :wink: !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts