Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why is it that dogs have a thing with cat poo?
had a boxer 10years ago and had a neighbor with in\outdoor cats and every change the boxer had he would go to the neighbors and roll in the cat poo as well as eat it!! it was the sickest thing!!! just thinking of it gives me the dry heeves!!
well, now toby was cought in the cookie pot! busted him chewin an a turd, so i rinsed his mouth with water and spayed it with a doggy breath spray and put up a gate to keep him out of the litter tray.
now i know i am not the only one to experiance this and wondered if theres any thing i can do to keep it from doing it again?
didnt know where to post this but i figured it cant be healthy!

·
Registered
410 Posts
LOL!!! nope your are definately not the only one... Titus like the kitty treats as well!!! Every Damn morning he would knock me on my butt comming down the stairs to run straight for the litter pan to see if the poo fairy had left him a trea...YUCK!!!! Needless to say I went out and bought one of those litter boxes that scoops itself I have it set for 10 mins so 10 mins after the kitty treat is placed it gets scooped,,,, Titus was bummed out with that cause now there are no more treats for him...LOL!!! Needless to say he doesnt even walk near it anymore...LMAO!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
My mom calls them "Almond Roca" Absolutely nasty, lol

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I think my dogs were actually bred to be cat poo hunters. It is where they run first thing every AM. rediculous, come back smacking their lips and such.........ewwww!And them dang neighborhood cats...........................gotta come leave it every single night.
Ive trapped them relocated them, sent them off, oh no, they come back. And cat pee???Rod rolls in the stuff every chance he gets. Nobody will even pet him anymore he stinks so bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts