Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
BanterBull said:
vaughndyer1 said:
I am sobbing!! I am so sorry!!I wish I could say something that might ease you but I dont think any of us with words will be able to ease such a thing. Just remember you loved them and you loved them well!! Society pushed you against a wall and you had to make a decision. It is never fair the pain that this world can place on us but we must do what we do to the best of our abilities.
NO matter where you go or what you do, there's always going to be a Mr. Dickhead around the corner. You didn't let them roam. They got out, it could happen to anyone. I don't know what I would have done in that situation, but you did what you had to do. Nobody should hate you for that. If anything, we hate the Mr. Dickheads of the world even more than we did before reading this. And, always remember, if Dozer and Bruiser could tell you, I'm sure they'd say they don't blame you for what you had to do. They blame themselves or the Mr. Dickheads of the world. May they RIP.

~S
Well put Shawn. You are obviously still suffering a terrible loss. No one here can judge you or your dogs. It could happen to the best of owners. I will say a little prayer for your boys. Take comfort knowing that there are no Mr. Dickheads in doggy heaven. The boys are there waiting for you with forgiving hearts and wagging tails. :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts