Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took 49 pictures this weekend :shock: I couldn't believe it when my computer told me that, and I deleted a bunch before I down loaded them. Most of them are from Sat. as Dozer didn't really want his pic taken yesterday.

This is my new favorite

look how big she is :shock:

Dozer going in for the ear :lol:

At the park, Lucy was Cold!!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Holy cow! You'd better stop feeding that girl! LOL They are both so cute together. Dozer just kills me with those eyes! :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
You need to make the very first picture (I think you said it was your new favorite one) bigger. Can't really appreciate it. I love all your pictures. Lucy is massive. Wasn't it like yesterday that you brought home a very cute LITTLE puppy? Not a very cute dog. :lol:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
debs said:
You need to make the very first picture (I think you said it was your new favorite one) bigger. Can't really appreciate it. I love all your pictures. Lucy is massive. Wasn't it like yesterday that you brought home a very cute LITTLE puppy? Not a very cute dog. :lol:

Is it better now??? I was resizing the wrong pic, I wanted to make it my avatar, but it was either way to small or too big, I got frustrated and quit.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Oh my word!!! I LOVE the first pic!!! Well I LOVE all of them but that one especially!!!! I can't believe how big Lucy is getting!!! I remember when Loki could fit under our coffee table :cry: :cry: These pics make me want another dog!!!!!! Kogeki, get me another dog!!!! :cry:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.