Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All day yesterday this is what the dogs were doing. Just waiting for Chad to come home. Lucy is getting SO BIG!!!

Dozer

Lucy

Chad and I were cleaning up taking stuff to the dump, and found Bruno's old Collar, Chad put it on Dozer, he looks very handsome in it.

This is how Lucy falls asleep when Chad lets her cuddle with him. At first she was all sprawled out cause Chad was rubbing her belly, then she lifted her bum up so her back feet were by her face, and she slept like that for almost an hour.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Awwwww! They are getting so big! I love that last pic, it's priceless.

I like Dozer in this collar, he looks very cool. Is Lucy's collar a Hot Dogs All Dressed collar? It looks like one. I like it.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ravinmaz said:
wow on the first pic it really shows you how broad dozer is compared to lucy but she is nice and lean
Lucy is still young, I think she might get bigger then him. Lucy is 5 months old and Dozer is 10 months old.

Thanks for all the compliments. :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
There fabolous looking! Lucy is almost as big as Dozer and your saying shes only 5 MONTHS :shock: She's going to be nice big girl. Great photos, thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.