Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to the park yesterday, and the ball field today. Chad is in as Snow Pitch Tournement, Crazy guys, its cold out there.

These ones are my favorites, the color looks cool.

I was bored while driving :lol: , Thought this would be a cool pic.

Lucy was cold so we had to go

The way home from the park last night, Dozer didn't want to go home.

This was today at the ball park. This is my little buddy Zach, one of the girls on the ball teams sons, He is ADORABLE. He was barking at Dozer, Dozer wasn't to sure what to think about a barking kid, he did good though. Lucy LOVES kids, she is so cute.

Poor Lucy California girl, was getting way to chilly.

·
Registered
586 Posts
OK,

so I still am having a hard time sleeping with Steve gone.......................... and I decided you were in dire need of a new banner..................so 2 am here, just finished :lol: :shock:

here you go!

if you want something different, let me know.

Bridget

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Ahhh....Fina you've done it again! :wink:

Bremner, those pics are awesome!! Lucy and Dozer are such great looking dogs. I love seeing pics of them. Lucy looks so pretty in her pink collar. :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
Oh I LOVE your pics!!!! Lucy is getting so big already :cry: :cry: !!! I love the pic of Lucy running by the play equipment and also the one of her looking down at the little kid. Dozer and Lucy look so cute together, they look like they love each other like good brothers and sisters :D Poor Dozer looked so sad to be leaving the park. Glad to see more pics!!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh my Fina, Thanks SO MUCH!!!!! I love the new one. I'll put it on as soon as I have time to switch over.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Why do you have to live all the way up in Canada? Loki wants to chill with Dozer and Lucy. Lucy looks so darn cute in her collar. They are both adorable. That pic in the rear view mirror is awesome.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
All your pictures are great but my favorite is the one in the mirror. Lucy is getting SO big. The two of them look great together

1 - 11 of 11 Posts