Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Dozer and Lucy, park pics!!! LOTS!!!

824 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  debs 
#1 ·
We went to the park yesterday, and the ball field today. Chad is in as Snow Pitch Tournement, Crazy guys, its cold out there.

These ones are my favorites, the color looks cool.

I was bored while driving :lol: , Thought this would be a cool pic.

Lucy was cold so we had to go

The way home from the park last night, Dozer didn't want to go home.

This was today at the ball park. This is my little buddy Zach, one of the girls on the ball teams sons, He is ADORABLE. He was barking at Dozer, Dozer wasn't to sure what to think about a barking kid, he did good though. Lucy LOVES kids, she is so cute.

Poor Lucy California girl, was getting way to chilly.

See less See more
#5 ·
OK,

so I still am having a hard time sleeping with Steve gone.......................... and I decided you were in dire need of a new banner..................so 2 am here, just finished :lol: :shock:

here you go!

if you want something different, let me know.

Bridget

#6 ·
Ahhh....Fina you've done it again! :wink:

Bremner, those pics are awesome!! Lucy and Dozer are such great looking dogs. I love seeing pics of them. Lucy looks so pretty in her pink collar. :D

#7 ·
Oh I LOVE your pics!!!! Lucy is getting so big already :cry: :cry: !!! I love the pic of Lucy running by the play equipment and also the one of her looking down at the little kid. Dozer and Lucy look so cute together, they look like they love each other like good brothers and sisters :D Poor Dozer looked so sad to be leaving the park. Glad to see more pics!!!! :D :D :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.