Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let see your drooly dog pictures! Here is Bogart watching me eat some chicken wings.

Gimme some chicken!

·
Registered
162 Posts
It may be gross but....

It may seem gross but you win for most original picture..it's hard to snap a drooling dog it seems...I have never caught my dog in a photo like that!! WTG

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OrsonDogge said:
Ewww, that's nasty! :lol:
Love when they sling that on you!
It's embarrassing though when I'm out walking Bogart and someone stops to pet him. Then he does his head shake and gets goober all over that person. :oops: They're just like ewwwwww.

The only reason I was able to snap a shot of him with the drool is because he was really focused on my chicken. :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Bogart is the best! Love his drooly face...and once again, we get to see his 'Jedi' stare.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Koda doesn't drool...yet...but Shelby does! Her boxer jawls slobber everywhere when we're eating...it's funny and gross at the same time! :lol:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Lola doesn't do that, but our neighbors bulldog does. It is so gross when she is done playing with him, she is covered in slime.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sally doenst drool nromally either but she does when she is in the back runnign in circles or watching us eat. No drolling from the little man, Otto, YET!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mom to many said:
Bogart is the best! Love his drooly face...and once again, we get to see his 'Jedi' stare.... :lol:
Hahahaha!! :lol:

Thanks for looking everyone! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts