Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just wondering is there anything we can put on masons paws..they feel really dry and rough and scratchy...

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I agree with vasoline but also you can get booties for them at Petco. It will help keep the vasoline on and protect his feet so they do not callous

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Yeah, Orson's get so dry that they crack and bleed.
I have the paw wax, but it says to wipe it off before letting them into house, just supposed to be put on for walks to protect.
Vaseline is good idea...i got Orson some dog boots.
Will try that.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I just bought Lincoln some natural bee wax for dogs paws and it is fantastic. His paws feel sooo smooth. Although its a little tough to get on, because he's trying to eat it :)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
See...this is proof that we all learn something new every day! I never realized you could do anything like this! Both of mine have extremely dry paws, but I thought that was natural for a dog! :oops: I will definately be putting vaseline on them now! :D

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mason is getting some little boots to walk in and Im gonna put vasoline in a little sock for him to keep his paws from cracking..

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!! I am too experiencing this issue (for years) but I thought that was just the way it was....never even thought to ask this question!!! Thanks for sharing things that work for you guys and thanks to Obelisk for asking the question. I am definitely going to try some of these products!!!

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lincoln's Mom :) said:
By the way, Obelisk, you have a very handsome boy... He reminds me of my own, in minature version :D
Why thank you, and hey your right he kind of does... twins seperated at birth.. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts