Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
My Moose loved his tire too. There is one thing I must tell you about the tire... When Duke is strong enough to swing it around be careful because it will take you out and it also leaves nasty skid marks on your walls or anything that it hits really hard. I have to go around the house and clean up the marks and they are not easy to get off. I did find that Mr. Clean magic sponge works great. By the way Duke is VERY cute.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
augrad said:
Ah - he's adorable!

Don't you just LOVE the Magic Eraser?! They now make mop heads out of that stuff. 8)
Magic eraser is da bomb!!

Chopper has that tire too but he chewed the rope off of it. :roll: I used to think he was gonna knock himself out shaking that tire around....LOL :lol:

Duke is adorable!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thanks guys..hes a good little boy...i really watch with the rope though..my parents have pugs and one of them had this toy that was like the rope on the tire and the strings got chewed off and they got wrapped around his intestines so he had to get surgery. so that stuff scares me!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
ashleyhowarth said:
haha thanks guys..hes a good little boy...i really watch with the rope though..my parents have pugs and one of them had this toy that was like the rope on the tire and the strings got chewed off and they got wrapped around his intestines so he had to get surgery. so that stuff scares me!
Yeah, Chops had already had one Bowel Obstruction surgery (not from a rope...from a Barbie doll head :roll: ) I really don't wanna do that again so we'll prolly keep the ropes away from him. :?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Yeh Moose loves to chew ropes. That was the first thing to go with the tire. I finally got rid of it when he chewed a hole thru the tire and little lits of rubber were all over the house. Now he plays and exercise his jaw with a tennis ball.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.