Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of changing Annie's food from Nutro Adult Lamb and Rice to either Eagle Pack or Blue Buffalo. Sadly, those are the 2 best foods my crappy town carries unless I wanna pay $65 for a 22 pound bag of TimberWolf - which I would- if I could afford it, but cant right now.
She has been on the Nutro since she was about 7 weeks old (weaned herself to the adult food while she was still at the breeders). She's not losing weight or anything - and she's happy to eat it - but her coat just sucks on it. It's all dull and flakey. And her poo isn't as consistant as it should be by now.

So any advice? Eagle Pack or Blue Buffalo? I think they score pretty close in the ratings - but I just don't know which to try first.

· Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am actually leaning more towards the BB only because of the fist two ing. being both meat and that they use fish. The research I've done also says that the regular Eagle Pack is awful so if I were to choose any of the EP stuff - it would be the holistic no doubt about it.

To be completly honest... I know next to nothing on feeding Raw. So knowing what I do about it - I wouldn't have the first clue as to go about finding a dealer locally.

Thanks for the advice! Im off to find some info on feeding Raw!

· Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, we made the switch to the BB. Had to cold turkey her as the place we buy food from was out of the Nutro(we were going to get a small bag to mix with the new stuff because we ran out of her old stuff) So her butt is pretty bad right now - but in a week or so we'll see how she's doing on the BB. She just loves the stuff.

Im looking into the supplements. I'll call about the Nupro and see what the dealio is. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.