Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys....Chapps eats kleenex, paper cups, peice of paper.....it's really crazy!!!

At first I thought he just liked to chew on them then spit them out, but now I see he's swallowing them....

I know this is not HORRIBLE...but he shouldnt be eating them....

anyone else have this problem!?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Tanner loves paper also. What sucks is he is newspaper trained and if he gets bored while we are gone, he will start spreading it around and chewing on it. YUCK!!! Makes it a fun "mess" to clean up when I get home. Got to love them!

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
Clara loves to drag the toilet paper around, but she eats napkins and paper
towels. Chews them up all over the place and then eats them and then throws them back up.
:roll:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Did I ever have this problem with Joe. He loves toilet paper you could say he was/is a consiour (spelling?) of toilet paper. I would catch him laying on the bathroom floor just lapping it right off of the roll. He'd go out side and leave me little white (or powder blue) wrapped turps. No matter if I closed the bathroom door or not he'd just turn the knob and help himself. Now I hind the tissue over the sink.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Diesel eats paper and anything else he can find when we've got our backs turned. Our Dalmatian is also a paper eater, she figured out how to open our garbage can and get out paper towels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts