Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a EB pup. Im looking for payment options (or breeding rights, call for details). I have a house/shop (orvis fly shop) and we would like a family pet/Store mascot. I will be willing (would enjoy) to take pup to shows on weekends/weeknights. I will also consider future breeding rights with a breeder. The location is in west MD. The house and shop is located on a Blue ribbon trout stream. No other pets, No very young kids.
There is endless land 50000+ acres of state park on all sides. The Yard will have a fence. No outdoor living for this pup.
Pup will see endless people during the day, and be with us at night. Will be very properly trained.
Will consider dogs under 1.5 yrs of age. (i would prefer). The pup/dog will be Put on our website, and a link to the breeder will be included. (we are a nation wide advertised website) The dog will be shown as Orvis Approved to add 'humor'. The dog/pup will recive TOP flight care, and well taken care of.
So please feel free to call me with any offers, and recive more info. about the company location ect. My cell #240-529-7660 Will.
This place will be paradise for a lucky pup/dog!

NOTE: I have tryed to contact adoption places, But i haven't recived any call backs. So im not going that route at this time.
Please feel free to call from 8am-11pm Est as im always up at these times. Call late is ok.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
There is a breeders section on this website take a look there bc I doubt that you wil get any replies other then this

·
Registered
54 Posts
WARNING TO BREEDERS

I have spoke with this man, Bill, and he stated several times over the phone and through email that he was "100% committed" to buying one of my pups out of health tested parents for xx amount of money, he had me draw up the contract, and I even made special considerations on a payment arrangement for him, and posted the pup as sold and turned down another buyer who was interested. He had me convinced, he waited a few days and then backed out when I refused to give him a discount now for a puppy back later out of this male(how can you tell if a dog is worthy of breeding at only a few weeks of age when tests can not be done until the age of 2?). He is looking for a cheap or free dog to breed, beware of this buyer, he is a liar and I now have every reason to believe that he had no intentions of ever actually PURCHASING a dog, but is looking for something for nothing. If you have any questions about his scam, feel free to contact me via PM, as I will not share the details in public and embarrass him further.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.