Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
WARNING TO BREEDERS

I have spoke with this man, Bill, and he stated several times over the phone and through email that he was "100% committed" to buying one of my pups out of health tested parents for xx amount of money, he had me draw up the contract, and I even made special considerations on a payment arrangement for him, and posted the pup as sold and turned down another buyer who was interested. He had me convinced, he waited a few days and then backed out when I refused to give him a discount now for a puppy back later out of this male(how can you tell if a dog is worthy of breeding at only a few weeks of age when tests can not be done until the age of 2?). He is looking for a cheap or free dog to breed, beware of this buyer, he is a liar and I now have every reason to believe that he had no intentions of ever actually PURCHASING a dog, but is looking for something for nothing. If you have any questions about his scam, feel free to contact me via PM, as I will not share the details in public and embarrass him further.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.