Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so when i play with beetlejuice he likes to bite my fingers, my toes, he LOVES to nibble around my ears and hair... but the nibbles turn into powerful little bites. ill tell him to stop, which works sometimes (he'll back off, then start up again shortly after) - or ill give him a toy to chew but he will get back to biting me real fast. he loses interest in the toys 90% of the time.

should i worry about this stuff comming from an english bulldog? i understand he's a pup but i dont want him to develope bad habbits. what else can i do about this?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks all.. i picked up a Puppy Kong, Puppy Kong Stick, and a flavored "treat" nylabone for beetle today. even these things only keep his attention for a small amount of time. then he chews the carpet or a pillow or a SHOE! :? haha, oh well i hope you are all right and it will pass!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
It will,Buster is 5 months and loosing his puppy teeth and I knew right away that he was loosing them cause all of a sudden he started chewing on our hands and anything he could find.So yea he was bad when we first got him then it stopped and now it is on again and will soon end as soon as he is done getting all his big boy teeth.I also give ice cubes,keeps them busy for a little bit and is cold to the gums :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts