Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Currently my Shrecker man is weighing about 40 pounds at 10 months... I expect him to top out at about 50 pounds when all is said and done.

On a side note..Mary..Cali and Dozer are awesome dogges! May I ask where they came from? My OEB's are Ironblock,OSB,SBK bred. I love the athletic OEB's!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Carrie said:
Currently my Shrecker man is weighing about 40 pounds at 10 months... I expect him to top out at about 50 pounds when all is said and done.

On a side note..Mary..Cali and Dozer are awesome dogges! May I ask where they came from? My OEB's are Ironblock,OSB,SBK bred. I love the athletic OEB's!
Thanks, Cali is out of Ironblock's Lucky and Bonnie. Who are the parents of yours? Dozer was bred locally. The owners did not have a kennel name. (Long story)

Hopefully soon we will have some IOEBA shows here in Cali, even if I have to put them together myself!!! I have been in touch with a few people, so lets keep our fingers crossed...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Well I'm ashamed to say Bear is 71 lbs at 14 months. I didn't think he weighed that much. You guys have seen his pics. He doesn't look overweight to me. But I've just been instructed by my vet to seriously loose some weight off him. He wondered if he had problems going up stairs and such. I said he has no problem at all. He has to go up and down them to go outside all the time and it doesn't bother him at all. He's also goes on walks with me all the time at the park. Maybe that's a plus for the Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM supplement I give him every day.

Well anyway, that's how much currently weighs. And hopefully loosing.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
He is at the vet for his neuter right now. I can't wait to go pick him up. His mange is doing a little better and his foot isn't bothering him. But, I think it will need surgery to prevent later problems. Overall he is doing great. He doesn't know there is anything wrong. He is happy as a peach.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yeap. Probably a few pounds too. Those things were growing as fast as he was. Last night we were at the b-ball court and there was a stray he was playing with. My hubby said he better get it on b/c it was his last chance. That was not going to happen. But he had fun playing. I think its the first time he played with a dog his size that wasn't scared of him. I wanted to take her home so bad but my hubby said no. He says our house is too small for two inside dogs and he knows I wouldn't keep her outside. He sucks.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
snarky said:
maryserratos said:
snarky said:
ok....so i'm retarded.... what breed is Dozer and Cali?
Olde English Bulldogges :D
they don't look like OEB's.... i saw one at the park and it looked more like an AB... very tall :shock:
Yes, OEB's come in all shapes and sizes. I myself prefer the "bullier" type. That is why I have the ones I do. Dozer really isn't that small. He is 19 inches at the shoulders and weighs 70 lbs. Cali is smaller, but she is only 9 months old. She has alot of filling out to do. I expect her to get to about 18 inches and 65 lbs. Here are a few pics of Cali's parents. I wish I could show you Dozers parents, but I lost the pics when my computer crashed.

Daddy

When he was younger

Mama

Here's what Cali looks like now

Dozers dad was about 19 inches and 80 lbs and his mom was 18 inches and 60 lbs, so yes there alot of different "types" of them out there. I searched for months before I decided on a dog. I knew what I wanted and I knew it was out there. I wanted the bully look without the health issues.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts