Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually found this out and I give me Pit a scrambled egg every now and again when his coat is looking blahh! My vet said it was ok and actually worked that way. Cool huh!

Dani

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Yup, you can give them the shell too!
Kogeki - Do you guys feed Loki a raw diet too?
Yup! We are so happy. The training club we go to prepares their own raw food. It is excellent and only $1 a pound. I give her salmon oil and missing link also. I'm looking to see what everyone else feeds. We have only had her on raw for two weeks.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
kogeki said:
Yup, you can give them the shell too!
Kogeki - Do you guys feed Loki a raw diet too?
Yup! We are so happy. The training club we go to prepares their own raw food. It is excellent and only $1 a pound. I give her salmon oil and missing link also. I'm looking to see what everyone else feeds. We have only had her on raw for two weeks.
You're lucky you don't have to prepare it yourself. I don't mind any of it except the offal part. Liver and such goes bad and stinks real fast. I know I've said this a billion times, but you should buy "The BARF Diet" by Dr. Ian Billinghurst. It answers any question about the raw diet.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Beetle said:
You're lucky you don't have to prepare it yourself. I don't mind any of it except the offal part. Liver and such goes bad and stinks real fast. I know I've said this a billion times, but you should buy "The BARF Diet" by Dr. Ian Billinghurst. It answers any question about the raw diet.

Since you keep saying that, I am going to order that book tomorrow!! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts