Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took eli over to the ball diamond to run around and have some fun :D he loves it cause its such a huge open space where he can just run and run and run until he's all worn out :lol:
we always have a blast :D this was his first time goin this year but last year he went quite a few times

he loves to eat snow :lol:

what? i got somethin on my face??

could you get it off please?

in comming!

then i tried to get a pic of us..had to set the camera on the ground...eli wouldnt look at the camera all he wanted to do was give kisses :lol:
definately gonna print this one out

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love Eli!!! We need to see more of him too!!! That last one is definately framable! :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Oh what fun!! Eli is such a looker!!! Love his warm clothes too! It looks like he's runnin so quick in some of those pics. I bet he had a blast. Last pic is sweet too.

You all with the snow ... I'm SO jealous!! We haven't even had any rain! :(

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Such a handsome dog he is!

I really like this one:

It looks like he is getting ready for take off!

Did you say before that you made his sweater...do you take commissions? All I have for satch is a cape...it doesn't cover his legs at all.

·
Registered
448 Posts
cannon said:

I really like this one:

It looks like he is getting ready for take off!
That's my fav too! SOOO cute.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great pictures! The last one is a keeper and Eli looks like he is having the time of his life.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cannon said:
Did you say before that you made his sweater...do you take commissions? All I have for satch is a cape...it doesn't cover his legs at all.
no my friend made it for me, she makes coats to sell so she'd probably make you a custom one for mo..i know she's been pretty busy(she's a professional photographer) but it doesnt hurt to ask..
just tell her tracy sent you
yamahauler0 @ yahoo.com (take out the spaces)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts