Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a bit of a change..i moved back into my parents house because it didnt work out with my cousin and her boyfriend...it's alright though 'cause i got the apartment to myself(its attached to our house) and it's not like my parents are ever here(they work on the road)
i also might be moving to MI if i get this job i'm applying for..so we'll see...

anyways on to the pics..

he was sulking 'cause he got in trouble for trying to get my rats

i sorry mommy

there he goes watching them again

and then we went to the park this morning

pretty fall colors

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pics! It's always nice to have aplace to fall back on in times of need, even if it is Mom and Dad's. Nice that you can have your own space there. I love the fall pic, very nice. :D

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
I love Elijah pics! He always looks so happy!

How many rats do you have? I had hamsters/gerbils/guinea pigs as pets before, but never rats...are they failry easy to care for (along the same lines as the other ones I mentioned)? My oldest daughter is thinking she might want one. Do they do better by themselves or in pairs?

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys

I have 4 rats and yes they are in a cage. I had to put it on top of my entertainment center because he attached their cage once and he injured their tails :(
Rats are the firsts rodents i have owned so i cant compare them to others but i do find them very easy to care for. They're bedding/litter is easy to change and their cage is easy to clean out. and yes they do better in pairs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts