Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Beautiful dog and gorgeous scenery! Looks like a rain forest!

Looks like you slipped the bone in front of her without her knowing it at first. :p

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
She's beautiful! My dogs wouldn't just sit and sniff that bone though - it would've been gone before I had time to snap a picture!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I love how she gets dirtier and dirtier as the pictures progress. :D

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Ellie is beautiful as always...the pics were gorgeous...dog AND scenery! Looks like you guys had a fun day...hope Ellie enjoyed that bone!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First thanks all!

Cannon, Thanks! well it is a forest and it was p!$$!ng it down so guess you could call it that...hee hee, also she is a good girl and she waits for me to say she can have her bone.

Diesel, Thank you!

Angie, Thank you too!

apbtgurl, Thanks! she has always been good with food but I do stay on top of her on it, I can leave food aroung and she doesn't touch it.

Gypsy, Thank you! yes it is a Strong Stuff collar, they are great would recommend them to anyone fab collar fab guy great price!

tampabulldog, Thank you!

OrsonDogge, Like I said they are great collars, She was soaked to the bone and so was I! but I do have to say I smelt alot nicer...lol

Bogart, yes she did start off white!

mom to many, Thank you, it was a great afternoon ended up very wet but had a good time! she did enjoy her bone, she took it up to her kennel and I didn't see her for an hour.

ak_platypus, Thanks it was good.

LuvaBull, thank you I agree:D She did!

Beetle, It does look spooky, but I know Ellie would look after me! also I can run fast so its all good...lol, those glowing eyes are enough to scare anyone!

Thanks again.

Keily X

1 - 14 of 14 Posts