Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
You really need to post more, I would love to give that beautful boy my vote in DOM

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. That's so nice. I love your puppy pic that you use...... I try to take alote of pic's of my boy and my son. I'm getting a new camera may be they would turn out better and i can hide his fat.... :)Still on a diet with him. It's working but it is solw going.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
tgirl6868 said:
OOOO i did want to also add this pic he was 7 weeks old.
He is so cute!!!!!!!!! It is almost shameful :wink:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That dog is soooo good with kids its not funny. My son just turned 8yrs old today and of course we had kids over from the age of 1yrs up to 10. and the one he likes best well..... all of them but he'll stay there all day and lay down and let the babies pet him allllll day.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Is he a Pit bull or an AB?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is a American Stafferdshire terrier, Pit Bull . Not a Stafferdshire bull dog. There's a difference. He is a good dog and LOVES kids. Hope you still like hime?

I would Like to see any summer pic's does any one have any to share?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
tgirl6868 said:
He is a American Stafferdshire terrier, Pit Bull . Not a Stafferdshire bull dog. There's a difference. He is a good dog and LOVES kids. Hope you still like hime?

I would Like to see any summer pic's does any one have any to share?
You kinding me that is all I needed to know, I am coming to steal him :lol: What kind of fool would I be to have an American Bulldog but not like Pit bulls(all three breeds)....I don't believe in bad breeds, I tried to talk my other half into a Pitbull but he is still uneducated about them and all dominate breeds for that matter. SInce we have had, Tora :lol: he is coming around. You can't know one of these dogs and not fall in love......My Dad was not happy about me getting a "Pit bull" bc to the general public that is what Tora is. He met her once and said that he was keeping her :lol: Over my dead body!!! It was sweet nonetheless,

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is my second Pit bull. I love the breed. I now what you are saying. When you talk about the general public people are scared of them but they don't know them. They have been around since the 1800's farmers used them. I like AB's there sooo squeezable!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts