Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a French x English Bulldog 7 months old she looks more like an English apart from sometimes her ears stand straight up...lol.

Now my question is what age do English Bulldogs generally stop growing & gaining weight ?
She weighs around 30 pounds at 7 months & is on a mainly raw diet but also is given a small amount of Nutro Choice puppy biscuits as part of her diet.

One vet told me she should be having med breed puppy biscuits & the other one said she should be having large breed puppy biscuits ?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
30 pounds at 7 months is pretty petite. I wouldn't think that large breed biscuits are necessary. As far as how long an EB grows, I don't know, but there are several EB owners here who can probably help you with that.

:hello2: Welcome to the board! I can't wait to see some pics of your girl!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
EB's can range from 40 pound up to 80. USUALLY females are smaller. My girl was a whopping 75 pounder at 2 years old. But she wasn't fat - just heavy. I know cuz I had to carry her up and down the stairs! (She was frightened of them). But being mixed with a Frenchy - your pup may inheret more of the Frenchy genes, and stay smaller. I wouldn't worry too much about your pup's size, as long as she is healthy and obviously not too skinny or too fat.

Oh, and post some pictures! We love pictures here!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts