Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saga with Moose ( our 6 year old, 100lb yellow lab)

Ragnar looking at kitty and preparing to bolt..

I made a funny noise to get their attention..LOL..

Thanks for looking,
Sahrene

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
lol that last picture is great!!!! Ragnars face

Looks lovely outside :D

oh wow, I can't believe I really just said lovely... lol

·
Registered
719 Posts
All 3 are just gorgeous!!! :D

That's one BIG lab! :shock:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
They are both so darn pretty! I love your lab too! I dig Saga's ears in that last one and Ragnar's expression is great! Just love 'em! :love5:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tinkerbell said:
They are both so darn pretty! I love your lab too! I dig Saga's ears in that last one and Ragnar's expression is great! Just love 'em! :love5:
Yeah moose is like a miny horse..LOL..We got him from a farm and he was given fresh milk from their cows eachday..I swear that is why he is soo big!!
Ragnar loves bird calls..So, I did a really goofy bird noise and he perked right up..
Maybe too much..hahaha

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
They are all so cute. Now as for Moose, I think it is funny because I've only heard one other person name (well they were thinking of naming him) Moose. My big baby is Moose as you can see in my signature. It's a GREAT name.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
debs said:
They are all so cute. Now as for Moose, I think it is funny because I've only heard one other person name (well they were thinking of naming him) Moose. My big baby is Moose as you can see in my signature. It's a GREAT name.
Yeah as soon as we picked him up from the breeder and seen those paws we knew he'd be a moose and it stuck!LOL...Love the name!!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Awww! Don'cha love it when you make a noise like "BLEEUUGUHAAA!" and they look at you like "Say whaa??"

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Xelleron said:
Awww! Don'cha love it when you make a noise like "BLEEUUGUHAAA!" and they look at you like "Say whaa??"
Yep! Then you just got to be quick on the button..LOL....And pray no one else but the dogs heard yah..haha..

Sahrene

1 - 20 of 21 Posts