Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
So cute! But I can't believe that possum stays there long enough for Darla to get that close! Those little rats take off like a shot when I let my dogs out. But then again, we're talking 8 dogs, too. :lol:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
augrad said:
So cute! But I can't believe that possum stays there long enough for Darla to get that close! Those little rats take off like a shot when I let my dogs out. But then again, we're talking 8 dogs, too. :lol:
Every stinkin day that little girl is out there climbing along the fence line, and when Darla comes up barking it freezes like, "you can't see me now". It actually let's you touch it without hissing....weird she's getting bigger and bigger ones scare me..... :oops:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
augrad said:
Every stinkin day that little girl is out there climbing along the fence line, and when Darla comes up barking it freezes like, "you can't see me now". It actually let's you touch it without hissing....weird she's getting bigger and bigger ones scare me..... :oops:
Oh for goodness sake do be careful those possums can tear you all to heck and back! They will play dead for a while and then if that doesn't work or you don't leave them alone they will bite & or use their claws. I only found that out after we had a female visit & we were feeding it on our back porch for several days/weeks.. (We named her Opie the Opossum) Do read up on them. Great photos though!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Awww...I love his name! Now we have two Chico's!!! :D Oh, and that possum wouldn't last long in my yard...my dog's would see to that! :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts