Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
My APBT (Koa) is very wrinkly. I think it's because he's growing into his skin, he's a big boy. He's also blue, and I think somewhere down the line they threw in a Neapolitan Mastiff to get that color. And they're very wrinkly dogs.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
My dog Heidi has very loose skin with lots of wrinkles around her face and neck. She's an AB so maybe this is more common, I don't know. I love it though. She's so soft and squishy!
Shelby has some too, and right under her chin it's extremely soft and I just love squeezing and hugging on her neck!!! :lol:

·
Registered
823 Posts
My APBT Clutch is 10 months old and you can grab handfulls of his skin...Hes has just as much if not more skin then my AB. I always wondered the same...wondered if somewhere down the line he as bulldog in him. His ped goes back to great grand sire/dam and there are all reg. as APBT's soooo? Is it common for a pure bred pit to have lose skin? Clutch esp has the jowels(sp) off his jaw and neck...Just as much as Scarlet! I always was under the impression that APBT had tight skin esp around the face...I have heard he will grow into it...but I hope not! Hes already pushing 85lb at 10 months and man...if he grew into all his skin hed be like 100lb or so...so I doubt that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.