Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONE OF THE PUPS FROM MY FIRST LITTER HAS A SLIGHT EYE PROBLEM IT WEEPS A LOT DOG HAS BEEN TO THE VET AND VET SAID ITS NOT THE THERD EYE LID BOTH HE AND I AGREE POSABLY ALIERGES BENADRILL BUT THE DOG HAS BEEN ON IT FOR ABOUT 3-4 MONTHES IT GETS BETTER AT TIMES BUT NOW ITS WEEPING YELLOW PUSS LIKE EARLY MORING EYE BOGGIES ANYSUG ON WHAT TO TREAT OR WHAT IS IT

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
told owners to take him back to the vet and see if it is clogged and they sais thet will try a hot compress when i bought my last pup we ran into a touch of cherry eye so i know what that is and how to treat the owners of the dog take care of the dog but not like they should they lover him verry much walk him a least 3 to 4 night a week but he has had fleas all sumer and they really didnt do any thing about it till his ass was dam rear raw so finally my girlfriend and cinde of said something to them and i must give them creddit they just started to take him to the gromers one a week for fleas meds and baths and tee tree oil ( verry good for all dogs coats same with fish oils) well i have taken up a lot of your time so if u have any questions please feel free to ask

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.