Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are playing with their new Cuzz toy I bought them at Petsmart Saturday.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Awwww! I just love Faith. She's so pretty. Molly's a cutie pie too! She looks a lot like my Mom's old dog, Sausage.

I always buy those cuz toys for Odie. He chews the feet and horns off of them. :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Great pictures!

Kate has two of those toys.... acutally I havent seen either in a while... so Kate had two of those toys lol (they are around here somewhere) but they both stopped squeeking in a matter of weeks for no reason! no bites through or anything

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I was told by my sister in law that they are suppose to last forever. But I have a hard time thinking anything will last forever with Faith around. But so far there are no holes in it yet and trust me it's not because she hasn't tried. But it was only 6 dollars. So well worth it even if it only lasts a few weeks.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I may have to pick one up for Haus! I'm always on the lookout for tough toys for him. Yeah, the bright orange and yellow ball in his banner, lasted a day.... :roll:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exactly! They knock everything off the table when they play!!!! My daughter had been at the coffee table doing homework and had those out and as you see they ended up on the floor!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
So cute! Faith is so shiney. You're gonna have your hands full with a third! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Molly reminds me of the little Rat Terrier that lives near me, that lil guy has so much attitude he can kick my Great Danes butt anytime.

Faith has such cute face, how could you not love her!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.